University Credit Union offers many other services to members free or at reduced cost, such as:
- Direct Deposit
No more waiting in line -- your payroll check will be deposited on time, every time without hassle. You can also have both social security and other retirement checks deposited automatically to your University Credit Union account as well as other recurring payments you may receive. Never worry again about depositing your check! It's done automatiically for you by your employer.
- Payroll Deduction
Automatically put money into your savings for an easy savings plan (pay yourself first). You can also make automatic loan payments using payroll deduction.
- Wire Transfers
Do you need to send funds in a
hurry? Wire transfer may be the solution. Wire transfers are available at all
locations, contact a member services representative for more details. University Credit Union wire instructions have recently been updated, please
contact a Member Service representative for the most current wire instructions. Call 800-230-4832 for details.
- Cashier's Checks Single and Joint
- American Express Travelers Cheques
- Free Notary Service
- Vehicel Service Agreement
- Credit Life and Credit Disability Payment Protection
- GAP Insurance (Guaranteed Auto Protection)
- Free Automated Account Phone -- call to enroll: 786-425-5000
- Online Services to: pay your Mastercard, order your credit report, reorder checks, and more.
- Access to your accounts online through e*branch.
- CheckFree Bill Payer - it's free!
- e-Statements and Check Imaging
- NEW! For Checking Accounts - Identity Fraud Detection and Recovery Services
- Fully Managed Identity Recovery for All Named Account holders
- Recovery extends to cover 3 Generations of family
- 1-Bureau Credit Monitoring for Primary Accountholder
Click here for a list of our current fees and for more information.