Click here to go to the St. Thomas University website
Web Site Link Disclaimer: This site is brought to you by University Credit Union.
For your convenience, this site includes links to other 3rd parties. University Credit Union does not endorse or guarantee these 3rd party sites. The products and services offered on 3rd party sites, including investment and insurance products, are not products of University Credit Union and may not be insured by the FDIC or NCUA.University Credit Union does not maintain or control privacy or security on these sites, and as such, makes no guarantees as to the privacy of any information you may provide or disclose while on these sites.
Membership is available to St. Thomas University faculty, staff, students, alumni and their immediate families. University Credit Union offers the St. Thomas University family the very best rates and service on LOANS and DEPOSIT products. Loan products include Vehicle, Home Equity, Signature and Loans secured by your Deposit Shares. MasterCard Classic, Gold, Platinum and Secured are also available. Deposit products include savings, checking, holiday & vacation accounts, money market, certificates of deposits and IRA accounts.
Our World Class Member Service includes for your convenience:
- Seven branches and eleven ATMs
- e*branch for Online Banking services including: Online Statements, Check Images, Microsoft Money and FREE Bill Payer
- Web Loan - Apply Online
- Classic, Gold and Platinum MasterCards
- New and Used Auto Loans, Signature Loans, Home Equity Loans, Boat, Motorcycle and RV Loans
- Auto Buyer Service
- Residential Mortgage options through Home Financing Center, Inc.
- Visa Debit Card
- Shared Service Centers - A Credit Union ATM Network throughout the United States
- Free Lifestyle Checking Accounts
- Regular Share Savings Accounts
- Holiday and Vacation Savings Accounts
- Money Market Investment Accounts
- 91 Day, 6 month, 1, 2, 3 & 5 year Certificates of Deposit
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA) Share Savings Accounts
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA) 91 Day, 6 month, 1,2,3 & 5 year Certificates of Deposit
- Roth Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
- Coverdell Educational Savings Account
We will continue to provide all of our members World Class Member Service.