Making a loan payment is now simple and easier than ever! University Credit Union Pay Online offers you a fast, easy and secure way to make your loan payments online using your own accounts from other financial institutions.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I register to make a payment online?
Click here to register. Then simply follow the prompts to register your account.
Please note: You will need your account number to process an online loan payment. If you do not remember your account number, please contact member services for assistance.
2. What loans can I pay with the Loan Payment Portal?
You can make a loan payment to any loan type with the exception of Business Loans.
3. What type of accounts can I use to make a University CU loan payment?
You can use any Visa Debit, MasterCard from another financial institution to make a payment.
To pay your loan from your University CU account, please use Mobile Banking.
4. Can I set up recurring payments?
Yes, please register to select the recurring payment option.
5. Is there a fee to make a payment online?
Online recurring payments are free of charge.
An online express payment incurs a transaction cost of $10.00.
Over the phone assisted payments incurs a transaction cost of $13.00.
6. Is there a limit on how much can be paid online?
Payments made online have a maximum payment amount of $2,000.00
For payments above $2,000.00 you will need to call and speak with a University Credit Union Representative at 786.425.5000.
7. Is there a limit on how many payments I can make per month?
You can use our Online Payment Portal to make up to 6 payments per month.
8. What is Express Pay?
Express Pay allows you to make a one-time payment without registering your account..