Your University Credit Union understands that having access to your account information from anywhere at any time is important to you. This is why we went out and searched for the best e*branch that we could find. Coming in October, University Credit Union will be rolling out a brand new platform for our members to utilize. This new version of e*branch and mobile e*branch will have the look and feel of a modern digital experience. Some of the enhancements include:
- User Customizable Screens - view your information in the order and fashion you wish to see it. Save your settings and see them in that order every time you login no matter which device you choose to use.
- Omni Platform - no need to learn different programs for your smartphone or tablet versus your online experience. The platform adapts to each device allowing you to easily find and sort through your finances.
- Account Aggregation - consolidate all of your financial activity into a single interface where you can manage your entire portfolio.
- Budgeting - you will be able to quickly and easily see where you are spending or saving your money.
- Integrated Bill Payer - no longer will you need to go to a different screen or website to perform these functions. All information will be accessible straight from your device.
- Account to Account - pay a bill or send your friends and family money quickly and easily from any device. You can even add a personal message, such as "Happy Birthday" to your payee.
- Interactive Branch/ATM Map - Quickly find the nearest branch or ATM in your area with our new interactive map that will get where you want to go.
- Statements from All Devices - Access to your statements from your PC, tablet or smartphone with the tab of your finger. No need to get paper statetments any more. Sign up for e-statements today if you have not already.
- Card Controls - you will soon be able to control purchases and alerts for your University Credit Union Mastercard from one simple location. No need to log in to separate applications or websites.
VERY IMPORTANT that you check the Requirements for new e*branch and Mobile e*branch before you transition to the new platform. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with these requirements to make your experience the best it can be.
In order to make this transition as smooth and seamless as possible, it is important that you take a moment now to verify that University Credit Union has the most up-to-date information for contacting you. Please confirm by calling 786-425-5000 or by logging in to e*branch and clicking on "Your Preferences" then "Contact Information" to confirm your address and email address are correct. If you have not provided us with a cell phone number, please provide that information as well. All of this will help in the initial onboarding to the new digital platform.
Please check back frequently for additional updates and keep an eye out for more information including FAQ's as we get closer to launch date. Thank you!