Checks being deposited must be properly endorsed on the back with the following information to be accepted for mobile deposit:
|Your University Credit Union Account Number|
|"For Mobile Deposit"|
What is Mobile Deposit Capture:
- The Mobile Deposit Capture Service at University Credit Unions allows you to remotely deposit paper checks from your mobile device into your University Credit Union accounts by electronically transmitting a digital image of the paper check to the Credit Union.
How does one use Remote Deposit Capture:
- To utilize the Remote Deposit Capture feature on a mobile device, you must be signed up for e*branch and have the University Credit Union mobile app on your phone
- Once the app has been successfully downloaded onto your mobile device, one must navigate to Menu > Transactions > Deposit Check.
- Specify to which account or suffix you would like the check deposited into.
- Specify the amount of the check.
- Capture the front and back of the check using the camera on your device.
- Verify the scanned image and deposit details.
What are the deposit limitations:
- Deposit amount and funds availability based on members daily limits and Credit Union hold policy still apply to checks deposited using Remote Deposit Capture.
- Per check deposit limits may apply.
- Click here for a copy of the Mobile Deposit Disclosure
Benefits of Remote Deposit Capture at University Credit Union
Remotely deposit checks into your University Credit Union accounts.
Save time and hassle of taking paper checks to a Credit Union branch or ATM.
Deposit checks using an Apple or Android smartphone.
View pending deposits held for review.