Here are some important things you can do, to protect yourself from debit card fraud:
- Check your account online on a daily basis to watch for any suspicious activity.
- Make sure each purchase and transaction is legitimate.
- Identify and report suspicious transactions to University Credit Union immediately.
- Sign up for email/text alerts - VISA PURCHASE ALERTS.
- Sign up for e*branch and mobile e*branch banking to monitor accounts.
If you suspect fraud on your debit card, visit Visa Debit Lost/Stolen/Disputes